Laminate flooring is a multi-layer synthetic flooring product fused together with a lamination process. Laminate flooring simulates wood with a photographic applique layer under a clear protective layer.
Laminate flooring is extremely durable – Protected by a tough external layer and resin coating, a laminate floor is much stronger and more scratch-resistant, impact-resistant and longer lasting that any hardwood, vinyl, or carpet. It's virtually resistant to dogs, cats, kids and even high heels.
In Fashion Flooring offers the full Range of laminated floorimg options, in a wide variety of colours and designs. We are experts in installing laminated floors. Laminated flooring is soft on the foot when compared to other types of flooring and is extremely easy to keep clean
We also install Rubber interlocking loose lay tiles which offer the perfect solution for storerooms, business entrances, workshops, gyms, leisure rooms and almost any high traffic area.
Vinyl products can provide an attractive alternative to expensive flooring systems in gymnasiums, exercise rooms, recreational areas and for use of indoor sport. The no-wax stain-resistant surfaces of these floors mean lower maintenance costs and greater usage than traditional floors, making it perfect for sport flooring. High-density vinyl foam cushion backing systems provide a shock absorbing surface that reduces impact shock and leg fatigue. Rubber tiles care preferable for usage in garage’s and workshops.
ADVANTAGES OF LAMINATED FLOORING
Laminate flooring is quite possibly the best all-encompassing package for your decorating dollar and perfect for anyone who wants low maintenance flooring. Here are 5 impressive benefits:
- Laminate flooring is extremely durable – Protected by a tough external layer and resin coating, a laminate floor is much stronger and more scratch-resistant, impact-resistant and longer lasting that any hardwood, vinyl, or carpet. It’s virtually resistant to dogs, cats, kids and even high heels.
- Laminate flooring is stain, fade, and moisture resistant – Most laminate flooring manufactures offer extensive warranty protection against stains, fading, and moisture damage. The laminate offered through our design studio has a 25 year warranty.
- Laminate flooring is easy to clean and maintain – Laminate’s superior stain and moisture-resistant surface coating makes spills and other messes easy to handle. This special surface doesn’t require waxes or varnishes to keep it looking great.
- Laminate flooring is economical – Not only is laminate flooring generally less expensive than other hard surface floors to start with, but when its durability and longevity are considered, it becomes a particularly economical choice.
- Laminate flooring offers a variety of styles – While many laminate floors simulate the authentic look of hardwood or stone, the possibilities for new styles and colours are limitless. A variety of colour tones and patterns enable you to match the floor with the exact mood and style of your room, whether it’s rich and elegant or cool and contemporary.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR VINYL FLOOR TILING!